es, it has a quirky cover design that will appeal to certain sensibilities, but the contents of this peace-of-mind planner are no-nonsense. Use it to gather those vital details about your contacts, legal matters, health, financial affairs, instructions, and more. Enter the information in this guided planner, and keep it in a secure location. Valuable and practical, it is a tremendous gift for your family and personal representatives. The I'm Dead, Now What? Planner covers:
- My Personal Information
- My Medical Information
- Key Contact Information
- At the Time of My Passing
- My Dependents
- Important Documents
- Financial Information
- Commercial/Business Information
- What Beneficiaries Can Expect
- Personal Property
- My Pets
- What to Pay, Close, and Cancel
- Email and Social Media
- Miscellaneous Information
- My Personal Wishes
- Last Words
- Note: This planner is not a legal document and does not replace a valid will.
- Contents are identical to those of Peter Pauper Press's Peace of Mind Planner.
On all orders over $75
We take great pride in helping you find the perfect purchase! An outfit, a gift, flowers for your wife, a Wyoming gift to send home, and so much more!
We do vinyl stickers of logos, your favorite saying or sports team. We can also make wedding and anniversary gifts personalized for the couple!