- 1 pkg Carmie’s Kitchen Jalapeno Cheddar Dip MixJalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6-8 chicken breasts
- 8 pieces bacon
- 2 cups cheese (we used Mozzarella and cheddar)
- Barbecue sauce for basting
1. Mix Pepper Jack Cheeseball with cream cheese until we’ll blended, using an electric mixer. Stir in cheese and bacon.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cut 4-5 slits in each chicken breast, from side to side, careful NOT to slice completely through the breast.
3. Stuff cream cheese mixture into each slit. Place on baking sheet or iron skillet and bake at 400 degrees 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
4. Baste lightly with barbecue sauce every 10 minutes or so during baking time.
Carmie’s Tip: if you accidentally cut completely through the chicken breast (like I did a time or two), no problem. Just use a toothpick to connect the chicken back together. We don’t want the filling escaping!